Providing for the future well-being of your family, and at the same time, supporting the mission of St. Mark’s Parish can be accomplished by a variety of gifts known as planned gifts.
Planned gifts, such as bequests, trusts, life insurance, pooled income funds and annuities can provide benefits to you and your family now, and in the future. Depending on the asset given and the gift arrangement selected, a donor will experience some or all of the following benefits:
- Make a lasting difference to St. Mark’s Parish.
- Avoid capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated property.
- Reduce income tax through a deduction for a gift.
- Eliminate federal estate tax on property passing to charity upon death.
- Retain life income for themselves and other beneficiaries.
- Reduce costs and time in estate settlement.
- Fulfill philanthropic goals.
- For additional information or assistance contact Silvia Calvet at 760-744-1540 ext. 234 or email@example.com