Thank you to St. Mark’s parishioners and the Knights of Columbus for your help and donations during the 2019 Baby Bottle Campaign.
A total of $7,100 was raised!
This will help women/couples in choosing life for their unborn children, provide material goods, parenting curriculum, and emotional support.
Birth Choice: 277 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd. #R
The gift shop is located in the Church and is open 15-20 minutes before and after each Mass on the weekends.
The gift shop has all Advent Calendars, Candles and Wreaths for sale.
Blessing of the Advent Wreath
Lord God, your Church joyfully awaits
the coming of its Savior,
who enlightens our hearts
and dispels the darkness
of ignorance and sin.
Pour forth your blessings upon us as we light the candles of this wreath:
may their light reflect
the splendor of Christ,
who is Lord for ever and ever. Amen.
The following items are needed in our food pantry, thanking you in advance.
peanut butter, jelly, cooking oil, canned peaches, canned corn,
bags of white rice and beans, cereal, oatmeal, waffle and pancake mix, pasta, flour, and sugar, syrup.
The 214-acre project area is adjacent to the San Marcos Creek, with these boundaries:
- West San Marcos Boulevard to the north
- Grand Avenue to the east
- Via Vera Cruz to the west
- Discovery Avenue to the south
New Features and Amenities
- Raised roadway and bridges over the creek (at Bent Avenue and Via Vera Cruz) to reduce flooding and enhance safety
- Widened Discovery Street to four lanes with a bike lane on the south side
- Additional sidewalks and bike facilities
- New community park with spaces for recreation and relaxation
- 1.5 miles of restored and preserved creek habitat
- Outreach: We’re committed to keeping you informed throughout construction and will start providing more regular updates in late 2019.
- Construction Contractor: We’re in the process of selecting the team who will lead the project’s construction. We expect this to be finalized in the fall of 2019 upon approval by our City Council.
- Construction Activities: Once a contractor has been chosen, preliminary work like moving equipment to the site will begin. Active construction is tentatively planned to start in early 2020 and will last two years.
Sign Up to Receive Project Updates
- Text: Text the keyword SMCreek to 484848 to sign up for text updates.
- Email: To sign up for emailed project updates, visit www.san-marcos.net/alerts and select “Creek Project.”
- Call the project hotline for more information at 877-SMCREEK or 877-762-7335.
- Email us at email@example.com
The following items are needed in our food pantry: Thanking you in advance.
peanut butter, jelly, cooking oil, canned peaches, canned corn, bags of white rice and beans, cereal, oatmeal, waffle and pancake mix, pasta, flour, and sugar, syrup.
Our Lord Jesus Christ,
King of the Universe
November 24, 2019
I rejoiced because they said to me,
“We will go up to the house of the Lord.” — Psalm 122:1