Without the help of Catholics we could not help spread the good news about Christ’s Church to other!
- Do you wish to know more about your faith and to invite others home?
- Invite God more deeply into your life. Work hard to respond to God’s grace to improve who you are as a person so that your everyday life more eloquently proclaims the Gospel. Receive the sacraments regularly including the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Repair and strengthen your relationships, which will serve as the foundation for sharing the Faith.
- Be willing to seek spiritual guidance, which Pope Benedict XVI recommends, “not only to all those who wish to follow the Lord up close, but to every Christian who wishes to live responsibly his baptism, that is, the new life in Christ.”
- Be willing to invite others to share their faith stories and to share your own faith story.
Learn more about growing in and sharing our Catholic Faith with others.
Find answers to questions that you and others have about the Catholic Faith